Monday, June 11, 2007

A lot to do today and everyday ...

The DH and I spent Saturday evening helping our LYS to move from 10 Front Street to 21 Front Street ... right in view by a block. Boy it was hard work and lot's of lifting and carrying and packing. Now I know why people say they get high on yarn fumes. I felt so much wonderful yarn as I packed them in boxes, I was itching to buy some then and there. Boy, it's just as well I wasn't going to be the one UNPACKING!

And here is one project started Sunday and finished this Monday morning ...

Maybe I can accomplish one pair a week?

My other goals are to finish this heap ....


And start the Math Whiz socks with Grandma's Blueberry Pie ...


So I'm keeping this post short and getting back to work ... I only wish the work involved knitting!

But let's start the week off with a laugh okay? ...

My DH might consider this someday if I keep dragging him to
Seed Stitch Fine Yarn!



No comments: