Friday, June 01, 2007

So much to do and so little time ...

"Additional Note" below ...
Story of my life. Well I get to see my garden when I get home each night on the way in the door and that's about it until the weekend.

Looky here ... my first Iris!
The cookout last Sunday was big enough ... 26 people there. The DH slept for two days afterwards and I had to get back to work on Tuesday. So here's a glimpse of the Memorial Weekend cookout ... and everyone having fun!



.............................Notice Jay blowing me kisses, tehe?


And knitting? Oh ya, I do that on the train .... but not much to show you yet. Maybe next week.

Additional Note: Have you donated to Dorothy's Relay for Life fund raiser yet? She'a half way to her goal with only a week to go. Did you know that she has prizes to give out for those who donate?
Check it out here ....

Those are some pretty darn nice prizes there ...
and I think I want to win something!

No comments: