Friday, January 04, 2008

A is for Angels !

A-B-C Along 2008 ....

I couldn't resist this. I've signed up for the ABC Along 2008 at knitorious.

How does it work?

"Members in this year-long group -- knitters, spinners, fiberists (yeah, I like that!) -- post a photo to their blog and/or the Flickr group every two weeks to correspond with a letter of the alphabet. Photos can be related to fiber, but do not have to be; they should reflect the personality of the photographer, and something of importance or meaning to them.

Post at least one photo in each 2-week period to match the corresponding letter of the alphabet. There are 52 weeks in a year and 26 letters of the alphabet, allowing two weeks per letter (Weeks 1&2=A, Weeks 2&3=B). Example: - "A" is for... Alaska, asparagus, alpaca, astronomy... Whatever you choose, it should have some meaning for you."


And I'm all ready to begin! This is not a new picture but one I took years ago of my ABC's. My first three granddaughter's. From left to right, their names are Amber = A, Brandi = B, and Catelyn = C. Also known as the ABC gang.

ABC for 2008


So A is for Angels!

Okay, okay so they're not really Angels. Let's pretend they are, okay?

No comments: