Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Seed Stitch Fine Yarn Event
REMINDER

On Saturday, February 2nd, from 5:30-7 PM, at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn, you can knit with Ann Hood, author of The Knitting Circle, Somewhere Off the Coast of Maine, and An Ornithologit's Guide to Life, in a private setting and intimately get to know her. She will share with you the inspiration for her heartfelt book. The Knitting Circle is based on a life-altering event that is her own life story. Guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and converse about anything that you would like. Best of all, we will see what she is knitting now! This is a perfect evening to spend with your knitting group or handcraft girlfriends.


Call 978-744-5557 for registrations and join us in the Knitting Circle with Ann Hood $10.

Book signing is FREE from 3:30-5:30 PM, also in the store on 21 Front Street, Salem, MA.



I'm in the middle of reading the Knitting Circle right now myself. I won't miss the chance to meet the author. And I don't go anywhere without my knitting bag these days!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


While I'm on the subject of books ... here is one that I just got in the mail for my birthday from my best friend, Sammie in Georgia. I LOVE it! Just the neatest little pincushions in this book to handcraft. I intend to make at least one before my "Painting with Wool" class February 17. I love the ones on the cover. They were designed by Jen from Schmaltzy Craftsy.


Pretty Little Pincushions



Did I hear someone say I don't have enough to do already? Hah




No comments: