Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now that I'm on the subject of Quizes ...

What does your choice of Pizza reveal about you?

Maybe I shouldn't be laughing about this but ...

What My Pizza Reveals

Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.

You are deep and thoughtful. You should consider traveling to Paris.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.


Well if I really had my choice I would have said I wanted just about EVERYTHING on my Pizza! That wasn't one of our choices tho. But wouldn't it have been interesting to know what THAT meant?

Here's one I really, really couldn't resist. I promise it's the last one for ... awhile anyways.

Are you addicted to Blogthings?

You Are 50% Addicted to Blogthings

You're a Blogthings fiend - addicted but not totally dependent.
So what if you know your personality type by heart?
And while you may feel like Blogthings is crack...
There are people much worse off than you!


Ah-hum.
Back to knitting ... how about a knitting poem?

Autumn - overlooked my Knitting -
Dyes - said He - have I -
Could disparage a Flamingo
Show me then - said I -

Cochineal - I chose - for deeming
It resembles Thee -
And the little Border - Dusker
for resembling Me -


-Emily Dickinson

No comments: