Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's that going to be?

Only have blips from my WIPs to show you today.

1. For Valentines day, there's a Zipped Vest for DH in the works ... and I'm now at the armpits. Which is more than this last picture but you've got the idea.
zipped vest for the DH
2. And the beat goes on for the Ice Queen also. Can I get it done to wear on Valentine's Day?

Ice Queen progress
Did you see the beads?Toho Bead Round 8/0 Dichroic Lined Cornflower Blue
Cornflower Blue Rainbow.

3. I haven't neglected my Poetry in Stitches Cardigan either ... but I think I'm just taking my time.

slow progress on Pg 126 Cardigan

4. So what's that over there?

Over there by the swift?

More sock yarn? Is it waiting to become a cake.

To be cast on the needles?
Dare I? Casting on when I'm ready


You know what Sheep Shop Yarn Company - sheep number 3 feels like don't you?

Yarn waiting to be a cake

Opps ....



I think it's already turned into cakes ...




No comments: