Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hot as H*LL and I've knit a Cape!

Now on display at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn on 21 Front Street in Salem, MA ... the Shoreline Cape! .

A Stitch Poet design by Champagne Maker.

Shoreline Cape

Shoreline Cape

And if you would like to see it in person or purchase the pattern, it'll be on display at Seed Stitch until December. The size runs on the small side. But it’s a good size for a small adult or teenager. Roberta from Seed Stitch tried it on so I could get some pictures. Looks pretty cute on her doesn't it?!

Shoreline Cape


Pattern calls for Debbie Bliss Super Chunky which SSFY didn't have at the time so I used two Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Arans held together. Gauge is 3 stitch per inch with size 11 needle and that’s what I got in my swatch using the two Arans.

Shoreline Cape

Check it out ...Shoreline Caped

Now who should I gift this too?

No comments: