Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's in the Bag!

Sock yarn that is ...

Hana Sock Knitting Bags

By the way ... these little sock bags were made by HanaPurse on Etsy

I'm all ready for the Summer of Socks 2008 knitting. One little bag for an easier knit sock. Like in front of the TV or during Community Knitting night maybe. The other little bag is for a more complicated pattern that can also be done on the commuter train or in the morning when no one is talking to me. Ha, I will have one additional bag (my usual sock bag that was a gift from my friend Cindy in Canada) for the next sock to be started and I can just grab the bag with everything in it. When a bag is empty, it'll be filled with the next sock project.

Oh ya, I can't forget this sock bag ... now this is for the REALLY easy sock knitting!

Regia sock yarn and Erda bag

This all doesn't even start until June 21st mind you. Good Gosh, I'm ready NOW. Well I do have some lace to work on. And a Einstein Coat ... and Shape It! scarf and ...

I'm ready to go knit! knitting in publicJPG

No comments: