Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Would a Yarn Fanatic in the North Shore Area be interested?

Seed Stitch Fine Yarn
available part-time position:


We are looking for a skilled knitter and/or crocheter with sales experience to work
Friday and every other Sunday.
You must be cheerful, enthusiastic, willing to assist customers with their projects, and love people.

Please come into the store to fill out an application.

21 Front Street - Salem, MA

I just got this in their newsletter and want to pass the word along to you.

If I wasn't so darn busy knitting on my time off, I'd apply for it. But I'm already teaching crochet there on 3 Sunday afternoons in July already. This is besides having a full time job at M.I.T. mind you. And not because I need the money [other than for stash splurging that is] ... but

I just love hanging out at Seed Stitch!

No comments: