Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Falling in Love with Lace?


I finished the 3rd Clue to Mystery Stole 3 in record time [for me] last night. Here it is Tuesday and I have until Friday before the next Clue comes out. [this time a double clue, I think]

Here it is laid out to view. M-m-m-m, I'm now seeing a bumble bee, honey combs and a start to flowers in a garden. Melanie hasn't given us the theme for this stole yet so we're all still trying to guess what it is. She recommended White or Black for this stole and I just choose the black since I'll be wearing it by Winter. Actually by October and since I live in Salem, MA I had to have BLACK. I'll do others in pastels sometime. Opps, did I just say I'd knit more lace? Reckon I did. Yup. And I want to do more beads in my knitting also.

Note:
You've got to see what Anny Purls has got for sale. These are so adorable! So you know what I might be knitting soon don't ya?





Before I go, I want to show you another card that I found. Well I've been getting Laini's Ladies for some time now. But I found this one on knitting. I like to keep a few on hand to send out for special occasions or people because I think they're special and deserve something different like this card. Well I saw that she had this one on knitting ... and I couldn't resist getting a few for my knitting friends or myself [smile]. I love these cards ... and best yet ... I can take the charm & hang it up as an ornament. Like in my kitchen or dinning room window. Or the bedroom window. Or outside on the patio. So cute!

You can find Laini's cards at Bottman's.








Time to go knit a sock ... Work. What do you mean I have to go to work? Oh nooooooo ... I want to knit!

No comments: