Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sitting around on a Hot Saturday Night ...


I just got back from New Hampshire. While the DH went on a little fishing trip, I went up to visit grandchildren and my DD Heidi & SIL, Jeremy. It was a hot humid day, but we worked in the garden pulling weeds & planted more seeds [they'll have plenty of peas, LOL] and then turning on the sprinkler to give them a good watering. We all then sat around the fire pit for a grilled dinner and cool drinks before lighting a fire in the early evening light. So nice to sit and talk. I also got some pictures of course ...



What ever did they do in the Old Days?

You know ... before the age of Electronics?

Well notice how the two oldest here are so bummed out because they couldn't be on the phone or the computer for the WHOLE day. Bummer. Well I know I'd be the one knitting in front of the camp fire until ...

I could.not.see.what I was doing anymore and


No that is NOT Ashlee's drink on the table there!

And why would you think it was mine? Remember, I'm knitting ...
that's my story and I'm sticking to it~!




No comments: