Monday, July 09, 2007

What's Your Thinking Style?

I found this at Sara's.
And you know me and these quizzes ... I can't pass them up!

Your Dominant Thinking Style: Visioning

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.
What's Your Thinking Style?

And this is how I went about making the Felted Tea Cozy too. It was all in my head and I could see what I wanted it to look when I was done. I collected pictures, books from the library and drawing sketches of what I saw in my mind and worked it out as I went along. It's actually how I work on most things. I even have in my head what I want to do in the ... next three [to 10] projects.

Always invisioning the end results.

No comments: