Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Shopaholic~!





My DH, SIL and I took a drive up to Newburyport, MA this past weekend to walk the boardwalk and shop. And did I find anything interesting to buy?

[Does my money burn a hole in my pocket?]


Only the Stitchingnut could find these items and call them treasures right? Hey this reminded me of Magpie from the book I just read ...

She's now my garden faerie!

And just because I have a small collection of thimbles.

And ...


What's this last one you say?

Here's a better clue ...
It's a String holder. A ball of yarn can go in here also to keep it from rolling around. I love this thing and it's even an antique. Dated 1938.

Here's a another view of the painted top.
And look at this neat Note Card that I found. Or rather I should say the DH found and handed to me in the shop. Can you believe it? I plan to frame it. The picture was taken in 1944 in Italy ...
And that brings me back to the Monster ...

No comments: