Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Helping to raise money for Cancer Research ...

My computer won't let me put on links in Blogger right now without locking up ( I then loose everything I've written) so I'll have to spell out the link below. You'll have to copy it and put it in manually, but I wanted to get the work out now ...


A fellow knitting blogger, Dorothy (she lives in the Sioux, Canada) is trying to raise money for Cancer Research through the Relay for Life which runs on June 8, 2007 in her area. She is trying to raise $2000.00 for the cause. To date she has about $415.00.

Dorothy has been incredibly generous to others as well as other fund raiser and we're hoping to help her meet (if not exceed) her goal for this worthy and necessary cause. I am asking you to go over to her blog (http://ddrbroderick.blogspot.com ) and donate whatever you can….$5.00, $10.00, $50.00, $100.00. If you can, please pass along her link to others so that they too can donate. I am hoping that you can help me spread the word –


No comments: