Friday, May 18, 2007

A notorious knitter lives here ...



Here I've got a whole basket of sock yarn waiting to be knit up. Not to mention the stash under the bed, but yes I went and ordered more yarn from the Notorious Sock Knitters themselves, the Blue Moon Ladies. So here's the recent order of Socks That Rock yarn that I got this week ...

Did I need them? Nope. But they're so pretty, I couldn't resist them. Someday they will be socks!


And the yarn I ordered [or bought on sight] from Lily Chin came in at the Seed Stitch Fine Yarn store. Don't worry, I'm not going to hide it from you ... here it is all in it's glory. So take a good look 'cuz I AM going to hide it from the DH.

Oops, forget that ... I think he just saw it when he walked in as I took these pictures. He didn't say a word. Can you believe that? Has he finally succumbed to my knitting "dark side"?

Goodness ... that must be it. I should of known that when he over heard that I might get $500.00 for my "Little Felt-Tea Farm" tea cozy ... he whispered to me, "Rhonda, that could buy you an awful lot of yarn!" Whoa, it sure could! Well at least 2 sweaters worth and another tea cozy. And he didn't seem to mind. Doesn't that beat all?

Well here's the recent treasured purchase ...















And I do have an FO to show you ...

my Summer vest.






As for all the cleaning I was going to do over vacation ... well I did do some but not nearly as much as I need to still do. So little time and so much to do. Story of my life lately. Well, I did find this little treasure here. In a box that I received from a purchase of Maple Syrup I got from Chicken Betty. She put in the box as a little thank you and I never saw them. I'm so glad I save "bubble wrap" and hadn't thrown out the box yet ... 'coz here they are and now I can show you [I'll link to Betty's blog when I'm able to.] I know she made these because ... she's always making unique items like this.

I also got the living room cleaned up and organized somewhat once the new living room furniture was delivered. I've been waiting a long time to get a style that I really love ... and here it is still with a knitting corner ...
May the Knitting Angel alway bless my home with more knitting...

No comments: