Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How does my garden grow ...

From front to back to ...

the side where the vegtable garden will go to ...

and in backyard under the Cherry tree we planted.

As the leaves filled in to give us a roof of green, we worked. And still we have more to do. But I'm loving it. It's good work.

BTW ...
My sister, Lori mentioned that I only gave a tease and just a peek at the Bleeding Heart. And why not give you all the beauty of the whole gorgeous plant? Why not. It's one of my favorites and the first plant I put in when we bought our house 3 years ago. So here it is up close ...

Isn't this a beauty?


And here it is in all it's glory.

Then there's the Bungle Weed in it's beautiful blues ...

The Columbine hats brings a smile to my face too ...

And I can't wait for each bloom that'll arrive thru out the Summer ...


Would you believe this is a light pink Tulip in the next picture? They look like roses to me.


How does my garden grow?

With loving care and plenty of beer and wine for the DH and ME !

No comments: